Achieve Perfect Curls with Chi Spin N Curl
Like most girls, I want my hair to look great and be able to create different hairs styles. However, due to its coarseness and weight I have been unable to do more than straighten it.
The Chi Spin N Curl changed everything.
Even for a novice, the Chi Spin N Curl will allow you to create the perfect curls for your hair. It automatically pulls hair in without getting stuck. It also beeps so you know when to release it.
Believe me, I was just as worried as you that my hair would get stuck and burn off. I did my research first, watching Instagram stories and reviews. Still worried I jumped in. I sectioned my hair into one-inch pieces so that I wouldn’t have too large of sections and curl would hold. No, worries though. It doesn’t lock your hair in. You can pull it out at anytime.
After the Spin N Curl beeped to let me know it was ready and the barrel released my hair, I had a beautiful curl.
I was hooked.
- 1” Volcanic Lava Ceramic rotating barrel
- Maximum Temperature Up To 450 Degrees
- Pre-Set Temperatures:
- – Low 370°F / 188°C – Fine Hair
- – Medium 390°F / 199°C – Medium Hair
- – High 410°F / 210°C – Coarse Hair
- Directional buttons & tangle Protection
- Pre Set Heat Modes
- Temperature Locking Feature
- 1 Hour Shut Off
- 11ft (3.35m)Professional Swivel Cord
- Dual Voltage
- Adjustable Heat -Up Times (Timer Settings):
– 15 seconds – Fine Hair
– 17 seconds – Medium Hair
– 19 seconds – Coarse Hair
How to Use:
- Hold the CHI Lava Pro Spin N Curl vertically with the digital control side facing the head (”This side towards head”).
- Take up to 1” section of hair and lay the section into chamber. If larger sections are used, and the hair gets tangled the tangle alert will beep.
- Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and it will stop rotating.
- You will hear 3 beeps once the curl is set.
- Slide the tool in a downward motion to gently release the hair.
The Chi Spin N Curl will continue to be a product I use. Unable to achieve curl with a regular curling wand, I am not only able to get a curl but hold a curl.