This Thanksgiving and Christmas, my family and friends will be celebrating our holiday with the Gathering Box to add to our festivities. Best of all, it’s something we will use year round.
Supper Clubs are a fun way to gather with others on a regular basis, so you can spend quality time together and strengthen your relationships. The Gathering Box: Supper Club Edition gives you everything you need to get started:
- A Gathering Guide with tips for hosting a memorable Supper Club
- A handcrafted wooden Recipe Box with recipes for 5 Supper Club dinners from top chefs and mixologists
- A Spotify Playlist to set the tone for your gathering
- Conversation Cards designed to inspire meaningful conversations. Strike up meaningful chitchat with this set of 50 Conversation Cards. Each card features a unique question designed to promote conversation that is both fun and thought-provoking. They’re perfect for gatherings with people you’ve known forever or those you’ve just met. The outer box is pressed with gold foil and offers easy storage, so you can enjoy them for many years to come.
- Thanks to your purchase, 10 meals will be donated to Feed My Starving Children, a worthy non-profit focused on helping to end childhood hunger
Get together and enjoy the company of your friends and family and make it memorable with the Gathering Box.
This post is part of the Chasing A Better Life Holiday Gift Guide 2018. Be sure to check out all the entries! Disclaimer – This product was provided for free in order to review and add it to this list. All opinions are my own. Not one item is posted that I have not used myself and everything on this list is something I would buy.