As you know, instant pots are THE IT appliance right now. I’d been searching for just the right one when I stumbled upon the Crock-Pot Multi-Cooker. I’ve already been a fan of the Crock-Pot brand many years so when I came across this I knew it was a winner.
So, what did I love about it? ALL the features!
- Pressure Cook
- Slow Cook
- Boil & Simmer
- Make meals that can feed 10 people or more thanks to its larger 8-quart capacity
- Pressure cook, slow cook, brown/sear, sauté, or steam all using one versatile appliance
- Cooks up to 70% faster than traditional cooking methods, when using the Pressure Cook setting
- Easily make a variety of healthy meals at a touch of a button, like chili, soups, risotto, and more by using any of the convenient one-touch meal settings
- Airtight locking lid stays sealed under pressure for added safety
- Accessories include a recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon
- 8-quart capacity feeds 10+ people
- Many ways to cook: slow cook, pressure cook, brown/sear, sauté, simmer, boil, and steam
- One-Touch Meals for a variety of quick, healthy meals at the touch of a button
- Manual Pressure Button
- Easy-to-use digital control with Delay Start
- Dishwasher-safe 8-quart nonstick inner pot
- Airtight locking lid stays locked until pressure is released for added safety (the lid must be in the locked position when pressure cooking)
If you have been thinking about an instant pot, look no further than the Crock-Pot Express Crock Multi-Cooker. I highly recommend it! Especially in XL (8qt)! And it is super easy to clean!
This post is part of the Chasing A Better Life Holiday Gift Guide 2018. Be sure to check out all the entries! Disclaimer – This product was provided for free in order to review and add it to this list. All opinions are my own. Not one item is posted that I have not used myself and everything on this list is something I would buy.