There are times that I find what I believe is a really great and practical product that I will include in my gift list. These wool dryer balls are one of those!
Benefits of wool dryer balls
First and foremost, they are chemical free. We all want to provide our families with the healthiest alternatives.
Believe it or not, wool dryer balls help laundry dry quicker and they keep fabrics from clumping and twisting up. As you know, when you pull that clumped, twisted sheet out it is still wet. This helps prevent that. The dryer balls get in there, separating and pulling them apart.
When this occurs, it will also help save money as your not running and running the dryer trying to dry that sheet or blanket that keeps clumping.
About the product
- MONEY SAVING ECONOMICAL REUSABLE SET OF 6 felt dryer balls for dark and black laundry – lasts for thousands of loads
- LESS STATIC, FEWER WRINKLES, MORE ABSORBENT SOFTER CLOTHES, SHORTER DRY TIME — a perfect load of laundry every time
- NO MORE NASTY LINT — our dark dyer balls were designed to ELIMINATE THE PROBLEM of white and grey dryer ball lint that sticks to all your black, navy and grey clothes — no more picking fuzz off your pants, shirts, and socks #lint remover balls
- NATURALLY BETTER FOR YOU AND YOUR LAUNDRY — made with eco friendly 100% organic New Zealand felted wool to the core; no added fragrance and no mystery chemicals, goop or glop like disposable dryer sheets and liquid fabric softeners; great for sensitive skin, babies, athletes, or anyone who wants only natural products next to their skin
- LARGE 7″ CIRCUMFERENCE — for great results, use 3 – 4 for smaller loads, 6 or more for larger ones; the more you use, the better they work. WASH SEPARATELY IN HOT WATER with your usual laundry detergent then dry separately on high heat before first use to avoid that wet wool smell
This post is part of the Chasing A Better Life Holiday Gift Guide 2018. Be sure to check out all the entries! Disclaimer – This product was provided for free in order to review and add it to this list. All opinions are my own. Not one item is posted that I have not used myself and everything on this list is something I would buy.