25 Charming Fall Dollar Store Crafts
Fall is a time for gathering with friends and family, enjoying the colors of the changing leaves, pumpkin carving, apple picking, and just generally feeling cozy. The colors of fall are all around us now, and don’t let the fall season pass you by without making your own fall dollar store crafts! ! I love the dollar store – they’re so inexpensive. You can find everything from craft supplies to party decorations there.
In addition, there are creative ways to display your finished product as well – from stringing them on a tree branch in a vase with flowers, or using jars and bunches of leaves in your windowsills. It’s really all about how you want it to look that day.
We celebrate Thanksgiving by giving thanks and eating turkey; we decorate for Christmas, and all of the holidays; and we embrace everything that fall has to offer. What are your favorite things about this time of year? Write about your favorite things in the comments!
This year I have picked up some items to make my very own fall decorations. They’re so easy and inexpensive! Check out these dollar store crafts – they are perfect for this time of the year.
Charming Fall Dollar Store Crafts
- Dollar Tree Plastic Leaf Dishes from Hip2Save
- Fabric Scrap Dollar Store Pumpkins from It All Started With Paint
- Burlap Pumpkin Wreath from Tried & True
- Stacked Pumpkin Planter from Crafts by Amanda
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Makeover from Simply Beautiful by Angela
- White Pumpkin Pine Cone Wreath from 3 Little Greenwoods
- Make your own Fall Wreath from House of Hepworths
- Painted Dollar Store w/ Weathered Texture Pumpkins from Lost and Found Decor
- DIY Decorative Pumpkins from Lydi Out Loud
- Easy Dollar Store Fall Wreath from The Crazy Craft Lady
- House Number Pumpkins from Maison de Pax
- Dollar tree DIY Pumpkin Splatter screen wreath from Debbiedoos
- Fabulous Fall Wreath from DIY Candy
- Chalk Paint Pumpkins from Purely Katie
- DIY $1 Chalk Painted Pumpkins from Home and Hallow
- DIY Topiary from Inspiration for Moms
- Antiqued Pumpkins from DIY Beautify
- Give Thanks Mantel from A Diamond in the Stuff
- Dollar Store Cotton Wreath from The Crazy Craft Lady
- Plastic Pumpkin Bucket Makeover from Bread Booze Bacon
- Pumpkin Wreath from Stone Gable
- Distressed Dollar Store Pumpkins from The Kim Six Fix
- DIY Pumpkin Wine Glass Centerpiece from Freebie Finding Mom
- DIY Fabric Tape Pumpkins from Mountain Modern Life
- Dollar Store Pumpkin Transformed w/ Paint from Hip 2 Save
I hope you enjoyed these fall dollar store crafts. What are your favorite things to do with supplies from the Dollar Store? Let me know in the comments below!