Easy Cookie Recipes You Can Whip up With Just a Few Ingredients – Looking to indulge your sweet tooth with little effort? These Easy Cookie Recipes You Can Whip up With Just a Few Ingredients will knock your socks off! These absolutely phenomenal Easy Cookie Recipes are such a simple, delicious, and a perfect fit for anyone looking to fill that void.
Easy Cookie Recipes You Can Whip up With Just a Few Ingredients
Making cookies is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with these simple recipes that only require a few ingredients and little to no baking.
All you have to do is sift some flour into a bowl, stir a few ingredients in and then bake in the oven for a few minutes. If you don’t have the time to bake, that’s fine too. You can also mix a few ingredients and let the mixture sit for 20 minutes until they’re ready to eat. How simple is that?
Find the perfect cookie recipe for you and your family here:
4-Ingredient Cookie Recipe You Can Make in Just 3 Minutes
Want a 4-ingredient recipe that takes just 3 minutes to prepare and under an hour to serve? Then check out this easy mouthwatering recipe:
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 3/4 butter (room temperature)
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- Raw sugar or granulated sugar for coating
- Beat the butter and sugar until it’s light and fluffy.
- Add the flour and mix until the mixture gets a nice crumb texture
- Knead the crumbs by hand until it all becomes dough and then shape the dough into a rectangular prism.
- Sprinkle the raw sugar on some wax paper and then roll the sough in the sugar.
- Place the sugar-coated dough onto plastic wrap and roll it. Then refrigerate for 30 minutes until it’s nice and firm.
- Remove from the fridge and from the plastic wrap and cut the dough into squares (1cm apart)
- Bake at 325 Fahrenheit for 20 minutes until they are golden. The let them cool and serve.
Make Scrumptious Banana Oatmeal Cookies with 3 Ingredients
Looking to make cookies that are vegan, gluten-free, and delicious? Then check out this healthy 3-ingredient banana oatmeal cookie recipe that tastes even better than their unhealthier counterparts. Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup rolled and 1 cup quick oatmeal
- 2 medium sized bananas
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Grab 2 medium sized bananas, break them into pieces with your hands and mash them in a bowl with the back of a fork.
- Add the cups of rolled oats and quick oats to the banana and mix them with the fork and let it sit for 20 minutes so that the oats absorb the banana. This ensures the cookies are nice and moist.
- Add the chocolate chips and stir everything.
- Grab a baking sheet and coat it with cooking spray.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the mix into your hand and mold it in the shape of a cookie and place on the baking sheet.
- Place the tray of cookies in the oven for 15 minutes at 350 Fahrenheit.
- Let them cool and enjoy!
No Bake Chocolate Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cookies
Making chocolate oatmeal peanut butter cookies has never been easier than with this no bake recipe that’s as easy as pie (or, hum, cookies!) Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 stick butter (or half a cup of butter)
- 2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 4 tbsp cocoa
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 3 cups quick oats
- Add the butter, the white granulated sugar, and the milk to a pan
- Add the cocoa
- Turn the stove on to medium high so that the butter melts.
- Combine all the ingredients in the pot and let it sit until it boils for 1 minute.
- Remove the pot from the heat
- Add the peanut butter and mix with a spoon
- Add the quick oats and mix until it is combined.
- Quickly spoon the mixture into a sheet of aluminum foil using a tablespoon.
- Let the cookies sit for 20 minutes until they’re hard enough to pick up and eat.