As a busy mom of three, I am always on the lookout to save time and money. This includes Meal Kit & Food Delivery Services. There are a multitude of options that can save you time, help you get healthy and for convenience.
If not your neighbors, I am sure you’ve seen several of the meal kit services, from Home Chef to Dinnerly on social media. Meal kit & food delivery services is convenience that can provide the expertise of nutritionists and chefs and deliver them right to your door.
I set out to see what services would ultimately save me time and money if I ordered and utilized them. I’m sharing what I’ve found with you to save you time and effort! Feel free to email me any questions as I am always happy to help! Be sure to stop back by to see if more gets added! If you love my recommendations here, be sure to check my others out as well!
Meal Kit & Food Delivery Services I’ve Tried
Fresh n’ Lean is among leading U.S. organic, ready-to-eat meal delivery companies. Unlike meal kit companies, Fresh n’ Lean is offering ready to eat meals; no cooking required! The convenience of having easy access to nutritious meals that use premium ingredients and even touch upon popular diets such as Paleo and Keto makes is a great gift for Moms! Give your mom a gift of not having to cook for a little bit while still keeping the family well fed.
About Fresh N Lean (How We are Different From Other Meal Delivery Companies):
- Offer a variety of fresh, healthy, freshbreakfast/lunch/dinner choices.
- FreshN Lean dishes come as ready-to-eat meals, packed into eco-friendly, oven & microwave-safe containers.
- Everything is locally-grown, in-season and packed with goodness to optimize your well-being and performance.
- No processed ingredients, refined sugars, artificial colors, flavors or stabilizers in sight.
- Delivers nationwide via FedEx including Hawaii and Alaska. Shipped free to your home or office each week.
- Caters to many different diets, paleo, vegan, low carb, gluten free, low fat, and dairy free.
Check out our meal plans here – https://orders.freshnlean.com/fnl
Meals start at about $10 per meal and are based on a 5-day or 7-day plan (customers chose how many meals a day they would like for example one can order just the dinner or breakfast/lunch/dinner).. There is also a variety of healthy add-ons and snacks to chose from.
NOTE: Factor was by far my favorite. First, I didn’t have to cook. All I had to do was reheat! It tasted amazing and was juicy and tender every time. Even if i froze it because my schedule changed! I pulled it out to thaw and heated and it was still amazing. This is a 10 out of 10 for me and I highly recommend!
Wild Alaskan Company is a seafood subscription
service that contains wild-caught, sustainable, ready-to-cook seafood. They
focus on offering the healthiest, highest-quality seafood from the best
managed Alaskan fisheries. Wild Alaskan Company subscription boxes can be
purchased straight from their website.
Need a hand with dinner? Dinnerly meal kits make home cooking fast, fun, and affordable.
- The price is nice. Meals start at just $4.49 per person.
- Good food fast. Because an hour of chopping and slicing and mixing is crazy.
- No fuss. No muss. Fewer ingredients per dish means fewer dishes to clean.
- Picky-eater proof. We’ve got recipes that are sure to please everyone.