Happy National Wine Day! With that, we thought we’d share a few favorites for a National Wine Day Guide. You’ve come to the right place for allllll the wine inspiration.
Did you know that wine is considered healthy in minimal amounts? According to US Dietary Guidelines, 1 glass for women and w for men.
Celebrate with National Wine Day Guide
How will you celebrate National Wine Day? You can:
- Well, obviously you could imbibe with a glass or two of wine.
- A winery tour is a great way to learn more about the wines of your region.
- Make homemade wine.
- Try some new wine. That’s what I am here to help with within this guide.
- Have a girls night with some wine and watch Netflix’s hit Wine Country. It is a great movie and certainly one you and the girls would enjoy together.
I was able to try several products over the last couple of days to share with you. In this list, you’ll find a few wine options for just about anybody who loves wine. Happy wine shopping.
Trinken Wine Flask and Unbreakable Silicone Wine Glasses are for any time and anywhere you can’t take glass: camping, picnics, concerts, sporting events, etc.
- Each set comes with two silicone wine glasses.
- Flask is reusable, collapsible and holds a full 750ml wine bottle.
- Funny quotes on the flask are just added fun.
- The carabiner makes taking it along for the fun easy peasy.
I will be using mine every time I am at the pool or beach this summer!
Shalauri Wine cellars is a small artisanal wine producer that is passionate about traditional natural Georgian Wine produced in Qvevri. Shalauri Cellars 2014 & 2015 Saperavi suggests distinctive tastes of blackberry and chocolate. Aged in clay jars and is unfiltered, there is a unique quality to the wine.
Botanist and Barrel
Botanist and Barrel is Orange County’s first winery and cidery and offers a variety of ciders, sours and dry fruit wines. Using techniques from wine-making, brewing, and mixology to create their own unique blends. They also farm their own organic blueberries on Cedar Grove Blueberry Farm, which is certified organic.
Botanist and Barrels Truth In Red is made with 100% fresh pressed Montmorency Cherry juice barrel fermented in a zin barrel and bottle conditioned. Its summer in a bottle.
Coup de Foudre from Botanist and Barrel translated to “love at first sight”, is organic, unfined, unfiltered, and unpasteurized cider aged in French Sauternes barrels with hints of mango, honeyed pear, and almond.
Botanist and Barrels Sparkling Strawberry Cider from Sweet Carolina strawberries is tart and fresh co-fermented with the house cider blend.
We hope these inspire you to try new wines and do something a little different for National Wine Day.