Easy Dr. Pepper BBQ Slow Cooker Pulled Pork | If you are looking for a delicious dinner that can feed a crowd, this is the recipe for you! Sweet & Tangy pulled pork sandwiches that are easy peasy!
With a few minutes of prep, you are on your way to the easiest, home cooked dinner. Use the pulled pork as sandwiches (topped with coleslaw) the first night and use the leftovers to top baked potatoes another night.
Easy Dr. Pepper BBQ Slow Cooker Pulled Pork
MY LATEST VIDEOS
This recipe is not only a favorite for our family for home, but is a go-to vacation meal as well. Why be tied to the kitchen (especially at the beach!) when you can set in the crock pot and forget it.
And you don't need a bunch of ingredients to pull this off— this recipe just needs BBQ sauce and Dr. Pepper and your pork and you are good to go! Serving is also easy as you can pile on buns or even onto tortillas. We've actually used leftovers to make quesadillas and they were delicious!
Low and Slow For Pulled Pork
For the most tender, fall apart pulled pork, just let it cook low and slow. Add the pork to the slow cooker and cover with the Dr. Pepper BBQ sauce mixture. Cover the slow cooker with its lid and cook on low until done and meat pulls apart easily.
3 lbs. Pork Loin or Tenderloin
18 oz. Barbecue Sauce
1.5 cups Dr. Pepper
- Cut Pork in half and place in crock pot.
- Mix Dr. Pepper and BBQ Sauce in a bowl.
- Pour sauce over Pork. Cover crock pot.
- Cook on LOW approx. 6, or until done.
- Remove Pork from Crockpot. Use 2 forks and shred on cutting board.
- After shredding, place pork back into crock pot with remaining sauce and mix.
- Serve on buns or tortillas. Delicious topped with coleslaw.