Unlock the Flavor of One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta
Indulge in a hearty and flavorful meal with One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta. This easy-to-make recipe is perfect for busy weeknights and combines the richness of cream, the tanginess of sun-dried tomatoes, and the savory taste of chicken.
One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta
Looking for a quick, delicious, and comforting meal that won’t leave you with a pile of dishes to wash? Look no further than One-Pot Tuscan Chicken Pasta – the ultimate mealtime savior! This mouthwatering recipe combines the tangy flavors of sun-dried tomatoes and the fresh aromas of basil with creamy parmesan and tender chicken, all in one pot.
But that’s not all – adding spinach not only boosts vitamins and nutrients but also gives the dish a vibrant green color. The best part? With only one pot to clean up, you can spend less time washing dishes and more time enjoying this delicious pasta dish with your loved ones. Let’s face it – who has time for a sink full of dishes after a long day of work or school?
Whether you’re cooking for a family or just for yourself, one-pot meals are a lifesaver. And what could be better than a piping hot bowl of Chicken Spinach Sun Dried Tomato Pasta, all made in one pot? This recipe takes the hassle out of dinner and leaves you with a plate full of comfort and flavor. So, say goodbye to multiple pots and pans, and hello to the ultimate one-pot meal! So, let’s put on your apron, and get cooking!
Key Ingredients for Creamy Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta
- Boneless, skinless chicken breasts: The star of the dish, chicken breasts add protein and flavor to the pasta.
- Garlic: Garlic adds a fragrant aroma and bold flavor to the dish.
- Sun-dried tomatoes: These concentrated little gems pack a lot of flavors and add a touch of sweetness to the pasta.
- Heavy cream: Adds a creamy richness to the sauce, making it velvety and decadent.
- Fresh spinach: Adds a pop of color and nutrition to the dish, and complements the other flavors.
- Grated Parmesan cheese (optional): A salty, nutty cheese that adds extra flavor and richness to the dish.
Substitutions and Variations
If you’re missing some of the ingredients for pasta with sundried tomatoes and chicken, don’t fret, as there are several substitutions and alterations you can make. Here are a few ideas:
- Chicken: If you don’t have chicken on hand, this is easily substituted with other proteins such as shrimp, tofu, or sausage.
- Pasta: You can use any pasta shape you have on hand, or even substitute it with zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash for a low-carb option.
- Spinach is easily substituted with kale or arugula for a peppery kick. Alternatively, you can omit the greens altogether.
- Cream: Want to make this dish a bit healthier? You can substitute heavy cream with half and half or whole milk, or even a dairy-free option such as coconut milk or almond milk.
With these substitutions and alterations, you can still enjoy the creamy, comforting goodness of Creamy Chicken and Sundried Tomato Pasta, no matter what ingredients you have on hand.
How To Make One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta with Spinach
Here are the step-by-step instructions for making Chicken with Sundried Tomatoes and Pasta:
- Heat up some oil in a large pot over medium-high heat.
- Add in the diced chicken and season with salt, black pepper, and Italian seasoning. Cook until the chicken is browned on all sides.
- Remove the chicken from the pot and set it aside.
- Add some more oil to the pot and sauté the minced garlic and onion until they become translucent.
- Pour in the chicken broth and canned diced tomatoes with their juices. Add in the dried basil and stir well.
- Return the chicken to the pot and add the uncooked pasta. Make sure that the pasta is submerged in the liquid.
- Cover the pot and let it simmer over medium heat for around 15-20 minutes, or until the pasta is cooked al dente.
- Stir in some heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese, and baby spinach until the spinach has wilted and the cheese has melted.
- Serve the One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta with Spinach hot, garnished with fresh basil leaves and extra Parmesan cheese.
What To Serve with One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta with Spinach
One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta with Spinach is a hearty and satisfying dish on its own, but it can also be paired with some tasty sides to make a complete meal. Here are some delicious ideas to serve alongside your pasta:
- Garlic Bread: A classic side that pairs perfectly with pasta dishes. Toasted and buttery, add extra flavor and texture to the meal.
- Roasted Vegetables: A colorful and healthy side dish that complements the creamy pasta. Try roasting some zucchini, bell peppers, and cherry tomatoes in the oven with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Salad: A fresh and light salad can balance out the richness of the pasta. Mix some greens with cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and a simple vinaigrette.
- Wine: No pasta meal is complete without a glass of wine! Red or white wine can be a perfect addition to your dinner, depending on your preference.
These sides can add variety and complexity to your meal and make it more complete. Experiment with different combinations to find your favorite pairing.
Tips & Tricks for One-Pot Creamy Tuscan Tomato Basil Chicken Pasta with Spinach
Here are some tips and tricks to help you perfect your one pot creamy chicken pasta:
- Don’t be afraid to adjust the seasoning to your liking. Taste the sauce as it cooks and add more salt, pepper, or herbs if needed.
- If you’re short on time, you can use pre-cooked chicken or even leftover rotisserie chicken. Just add it to the pot during the last few minutes of cooking to heat it up.
- If you don’t have heavy cream on hand, you can use half-and-half, whole milk, or even coconut milk as a dairy-free option.
- To make this dish even more nutritious, you can add some chopped vegetables like bell peppers, zucchini, or mushrooms to the pot along with the chicken.
- Be sure to stir the pasta frequently as it cooks to prevent it from sticking together or to the bottom of the pot.
- If the sauce is too thick, you can add a splash of chicken broth or water to thin it out.
- To add a pop of freshness and color, top the finished dish with some chopped fresh basil or parsley.
Mastering the Art of Pantry Meals: 20+ Delicious Recipes Using Only What’s in Your Cupboard
Spice up your Life: Sweet and Spicy Turmeric Recipes to Boost Your Health and Delight Your Taste Buds
Whip Up Wonders: Kid Approved 10 Minute Meals for Busy Families
Quick Easy 10 Minute Recipe Ideas Perfect for Busy Weeknight Dinner
Garlicky Shrimp Alfredo Pasta Bake Recipe To Impress Anyone