No Carve Pumpkin Ideas for Halloween That Are Festive| If you are looking for a a fun activity for your family, these no carve Halloween Pumpkins are for you! Scary or Sweet, these no-carve pumpkins are easy peasy!
Pumpkin carving has become a Halloween tradition for many families, but what if I told you that decorating pumpkins is just as fun without the knife! You can choose to use styrofoam pumpkins from the dollar store or real pumpkins from a pumpkin patch; the choice is yours.
When it comes to no-carve pumpkin decorating ideas, there are so many options – you can create painted pumpkins, bedazzled pumpkins, nature pumpkins, really whatever kind of pumpkins you want – the possibilities are endless.
If you’re looking for some cute pumpkin projects to inspire you, check out this roundup of 20 No-Carve Pumpkin Ideas For Halloween!
20 No Carve Pumpkin Ideas
- Black and Gold Pumpkins from As For Me And My Homestead
- Hot Air Balloon Pumpkins from Brainy Beginnings Network
- Black Cat Pumpkins from Crafts By Amanda
- DIY Unicorn Pumpkins from Creative Green Living
- Porg Pumpkins from Creative Green Living
- Black Flower Pumpkin from Design Improvised
- Googly Eye Pumpkin from Design Improvised
- Toy Story Inspired No-Carve Pumpkins from Disney Family
- Star Wars Pumpkins from DIY Candy
- Rhinestone Spider Web Pumpkin from Elle Marie Home
- No-Carve Nature Pumpkin from Fireflies and Mudpies
- Frozen Elsa Pumpkin from Glitter On A Dime
- No-Carve Bat Pumpkin from Gluesticks & Gum Drops
- Painted Rainbow Pumpkin from Grace, Giggles and Naptime
- Owl Pumpkin from Lydi Out Loud
- Mickey Mouse Pumpkin from Mom Foodie
- Easy No Carve Pumpkin Monsters from Projects With Kids
- DIY No-Carve Constellation Pumpkin from Shrimp Salad Circus
- Jack-O-Mummy Pumpkin from The Farm Girl Gabs
- Sleeping Beauty Pumpkin from The Farm Girl Gabs
Check out our other Popular Posts: