Rotisserie chicken recipes are a time-saving staple that can be used in countless dishes. In this roundup, we share rotisserie chicken recipes that are not only quick but also delicious.
There are rotisserie chicken leftover recipes that you can find all over the internet. From rotisserie chicken with noodles and broccoli to rotisserie chicken noodle soup, there is a rotisserie recipe for every occasion and craving! There are many ways to use leftover rotisseries from making soup, sandwiches, or even pizza! In this blog post, we will discuss rotisserie chicken recipes so you never have to get takeout again.
Why Use a Rotisserie Chicken?
– Rotisseries can be used in recipes
– Rotisserie chicken is an inexpensive protein option for meal prep
– Rotisserie chickens are already cooked
– Rotisserie chickens can be used in a variety of recipes, including soups and salads.
How to Use Rotisseries in Your Recipes:
– Add shredded rotisserie chicken to your favorite soup recipe or tomato sauce for macaroni and cheese (yum!)
– Rotisserie chicken can be a great base for casseroles and lasagna
– Rotisserie chicken is also perfect for salads, like our Rotisseried Romaine recipe.
– Rotisserie chicken can also be used for Mexican dishes, like tacos or burritos.
– Rotisserie chicken is an easy way to make a quick pizza topping and even works well on toast!
– Rotisserie chicken can be used in pasta dishes, salads, pizza toppings, and more
Rotisserie recipes that use rotisserie chicken as the main ingredient are a great way to make a fast, easy and healthy lunch or dinner. For example, rotisserie chicken pasta salad! It’s also perfect for making ahead of time if you’re having company over because it can be served cold or at room temperature.
Rotisserie chickens are a delicious way to incorporate leftovers into something completely new like leftover turkey taco wraps and quinoa stuffed peppers wrapped up in tortillas.
Rotisserie Chicken Recipes
- Roast chicken soft tacos with cilantro cream from Smells like Home
- Easy Burrito Bowls from Cookies and Cups
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole from This Mama Cooks
- Smothered Honey Lime Chicken Burritos from Oh Sweet Basil
- Tuscan Chicken With Penne Pasta from Gal On A Mission
- Asian Chicken Salad from Allergy Free Alaska
- Easy Asian Chicken Rice Bowl from The Girl Who Ate Everything
- Shredded Chicken Enchiladas from Easy Chicken Recipes
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadilla from Eating On A Dime
- Buffalo Chicken Soup from Blackberry Babe
- Chicken Vegetable Soup from Dinner At The Zoo
- Veggie Loaded Rotisserie Chicken Casserole from Project Meal Plan
- BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from Megs Everyday Indulgence
- Cornbread Chicken Casserole from Growing Up Gabel
- Shredded BBQ Chicken Casserole from Easy Family Recipes
- White Chicken Lasagna from Natasha’s Kitchen
- Best Ever Chicken Tetrazzini from Striped Spatula
- Doritos Chicken Casserole from Dear Crissy
- BBQ Chicken Sliders from Kathleen’s Cravings
- Rotisserie Chicken Gnocchi Soup from Striped Spatula
- Simple Chicken Pot Pie from The Typical Mom
- Quick & Easy Rotisserie Chicken Skillet from A Family Feast
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Wraps from Food Lovin Family
- Rotisserie Chicken Mushroom Soup from Simply Delicious Food
Easy Rotisserie Chicken Salad from Go Go Go Gourmet
- Italian Chicken Salad from Salu-Solo
- Chicken Pot Pie With Crescent Roll Crust from Belle Of The Kitchen
- Easy Shredded Chicken Tostadas from Dude That Cookz
- Buffalo Chicken Flatbreads from Katie’s Cucina
- Chicken Enchilada Casserole from Homemade Interest
- BBQ Chicken Tacos from Lovely Little Kitchen
- Chicken Alfredo Roll Ups from Delish
- Avocado Chicken Wraps from Salt and Baker
- Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice Casserole from Mom On Time Out
Creamy Chicken A La King from Lemon Blossoms
- Chicken Chicken Salad With Peanut Dressing from Recipe Tin Eats
- Chicken Tortilla Soup from Cooking Classy
- Chicken Udon Soup With Bok Choy from Jessica Gavin
- Easy Rotisserie Chicken Tacos from A Family Feast
- Spicy Chicken and Cheese Enchiladas from Kathryn’s Kitchen Blog
- Shredded Chicken Parmesan Sandwich from Yellow Bliss Road
- Loaded Chicken Tostadas from Cooking Classy
- Buffalo Chicken Taquitos from Easy Peasy Pleasy
- Buffalo Chicken Dip from Once Upon a Chef
- Easy Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers from Cook at Home Mom
- Mini Chicken Pot Pies from Princess Pinky Girl
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Wraps from Pillsbury
- One Pan Chicken Enchilada Skillet from The Girl Who Ate Everything
Baked Chicken Tacos from The Sunny Kitchen
- Rotisserie Chicken Burrito Bowl from Bowl Me Over
- Peanut Chicken With Veggies from Well Plated
- Chicken Stuffing Bake from My Organized Chaos
- Southwest Chicken Rotisserie Skillet from Family Food On The Table
- Buffalo Pulled Chicken Sandwich from Food Meanderings
- Coconut Curry Chicken from Taste and Tell Blog
- Pesto Chicken Pasta Bake from Girl With The Iron Cast
- Skillet Chicken Marsala from 5 Dollar Dinners
- Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese from Erhardt Eats
- Chicken Hummus Naan Wraps from The Rising Spoon
- Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup from The Frugal Girls
- Easy Gnocchi Chicken Bake from Lemons for Lulu
- 30-Minute White Chicken Chili from Countryside Cravings
- Hawaiian Chicken Sandwich from The Pinning Mama
- Southwestern Chicken Chili from 3 Boys and a Dog
Now you have a rotisserie chicken recipe for every occasion! What are your favorite rotisserie recipes? Share them with us on Facebook or in the comment section below.
– rotisserie chicken soup recipes
– rotisserie chicken noodle salad recipes – rotisserie chicken sandwich recipes
– leftover rotisseries as pizza crusts and toppings, sandwiches, pizzas, and more.
What’s your favorite way to use up leftovers from a rotisserie dinner? Make sure to leave some comments about it below!