Ghostbusters Slimer Halloween Pops
Best Non Scary Ghostbusters Slimer Halloween Pops – here is one our favorite not scary Halloween treats for young and old alike. These treats are perfect for the kiddos.
If you are looking for Halloween treat ideas, I have just the thing with these fun and festive Slimer Halloween Pops!
What better time than with the release of the new Ghostbusters movie? These custard pops is perfect for Halloween, movie watching or just anytime for fun!
This dessert treat is fun no matter what your age, but easy enough for busy moms.
- If you’re looking for Halloween pumpkin ideas then you’re going to love 20 No Carve Pumpkin Ideas For Halloween.
- If you are looking for the most delicious Halloween treats, we have you covered with our 40+ Spooktacular Halloween Treats!
- For creative Halloween decor ideas check out these 70 Mason Jar Crafts for Fall & Halloween and 10 Best Amazon Halloween Decorations for 2020.
Favorite Ghostbusters Slimer Halloween Pops
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Makes 4 to 6 pops depending on mold size.
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 drop green food coloring
Mix 2 egg yolks with 1/3 cup sugar in a mixing bowl. Boil 2 cups milk in medium saucepan and medium heat. Pour milk into mixing bowl and mix with hand mixer. Pour mixture into your saucepan and cook on medium low heat till thickened; looks like melted ice cream. Pour into bowl and add in food coloring gel and stir. Let cool in refrigerator for 15 minutes. After cooling add 1. 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract. Mix well and pour into ice cream molds. Freeze overnight.
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS POST, BE SURE TO PIN IT TO PINTEREST.