Keto Grilled Chicken Skewers are so simple and are healthy and full of flavor. Typically I serve with salads, with cauliflower rice or cauliflower ‘potato’ salad. These juicy skewers are a summer staple and a hit with guests.
KETO GRILLED CHICKEN SKEWERS
Because I have adopted keto as a way of life, my recipes are growing, and as such, I want to share my favorites with you. I am always looking for new keto chicken recipes and these skewers are a Keto friendly summer staple in my house. As the weather heats up, we do a lot more cooking out on the grill as well as utilizing the crock pot and instant pot. They are super quick and easy and simple to find a pleasing side accompaniment. My Keto Mixed Berry Cobbler makes a great dessert for this meal.
Keto Grilled Chicken Tips:
- Personally, I use metal skewers as they are reusable. However, you may use wooden skewers. Just be sure to soak the wooden skewers in water at least an hour to prevent burning.
- Basting the chicken with the keto chicken marinade during cooking adds flavor and seals in juices.
- These are a hit with guests and I serve with a variety of easy make-ahead salads (keto friendly of course!)
- Be sure to account two skewers per person.
This recipe makes 2 Keto Grilled Chicken Skewers per person.
Quick Cooking Time for Keto Grilled Chicken Skewers
I love being able to cook at home and in 30 minutes or less! This is such a quick and delicious dinner. During the week, after a busy day, this is an easy meal I can manage.
How do you make Keto Grilled Chicken Skewers?
- Soak wooden skewers an hour before grilling. After they have soaked an hour, turn on your grill.
- Place the chicken pieces in a mixing bowl, and add in olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine well.
- Skewer veggies and chicken onto metal or wooden skewers.
- Make the sauce.
- Cook the skewered chicken and veggies, basting with the sauce.
If you don’t have an outdoor grill, you can make these Keto Grilled Chicken Skewers on an indoor grill
If you don’t have an outdoor grill, or you want to make these in the winter, then I’d recommend that you use an indoor grill. The rest of the steps will be the same. This is the one that I have. I’ve had it many years and it has done so well for me that I buy it as wedding presents.
Besides the flavor, what I really love about these keto grilled chicken skewers is that they get even better leftover after the flavors meld! I like to make extra for lunch the next day.
Love Fudge? Check out Keto Vanilla Fudge: Perfectly Creamy & Delicious!