Easy Slow Cooker General Tso Chicken | Easy, delicious and budget-friendly slow cooker version of the Asian favorite.
CROWD-PLEASING SLOW COOKER GENERAL TSO CHICKEN
I don’t know about you, but one of my favorite cuisines is Asian. In fact, it is the whole family’s favorite. But that means it comes at quite an expense. This Slow Cooker General Tso Chicken is devoured by my family! Honestly, it’s also always devoured at parties & potlucks as well. This easy crockpot recipe is a standard for me for anytime I need an easy dinner. You simply can’t get any easier!
Crockpot General Tso Chicken
Slow Cooker General Tso Chicken
3 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts
12.6 oz. jar General Tso Stir Fry Sauce
2 Green Onions, chopped
OPTIONAL: 1 tsp. Sesame Seeds, 8 dried Thai Chilies
- Place chicken and dried Thai Chilies in Crock Pot and cook, covered, on LOW for 6 hours (or HIGH for 3 hours)
- After cooking to desired doneness, remove chicken from crock pot, placing on cutting board and drain meat juices from crock pot, leaving chilies in crock pot.
- Cut chicken into cubes and place back into crock pot with chilies.
- Pour General Tso sauce over chicken and cook, covered, on HIGH 30 minutes or til done.
- Serve over cooked rice. OPTIONAL: Top with green onions and/or sesame seeds.
- 30 SUPER SWEET DIY VALENTINE’S DAY MASON JAR IDEAS
- Fresh & Delicious Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna | Keto-Friendly, Gluten-Free
- 16 SUPER CUTE DIY VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FOR ANYONE
- DIY Colorful Mardi Gras Slime in Gold, Green and Purple
- Keto Bacon, Cheese, and Avocado Egg Bites