Best Easy Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwich | This recipe makes light work of the French dip sandwich, perfect for busy people and parties. Make this deliciously tender and juicy french dip in your slow cooker. This french dip sandwich is one of the most popular recipes in my home, at my parties, and on game day.
CROWD-PLEASING SLOW COOKER FRENCH DIP SANDWICH
These slow cooker french dip sandwiches are the most tender and juicy sandwiches due to the slow and low in the slow cooker. These are a go-to anytime we need an easy meal due to whatever life has thrown at us. They are also devoured at parties and on game days. And you simply can’t get any easier! This is comfort food at it’s easiest!
Easiest Crockpot French Dip Sandwiches
Slow Cooker French Dip Sandwiches
4 lbs beef chuck roast
2 (10.5 oz) cans condensed french onion soup
1 (10.5 oz) can beef consommé
Sub Rolls or a preferred roll
Optional: Bell peppers, mushrooms, and onions
- Place roast in slow cooker. Add beef consommé and french onion soup. Cover. Cook on LOW approx 6- 8 hours, until it pulls apart easily with a fork.
- Place roast on cutting board and shred. Reserve juices for dipping.
- If including bell peppers, mushrooms and onions, sauté at this time.
- Serve meat on desired rolls. cheese. Top meat with provolone cheese and desired toppings. Serve with meat juices for dipping.
- 30 SUPER SWEET DIY VALENTINE’S DAY MASON JAR IDEAS
- Fresh & Delicious Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna | Keto-Friendly, Gluten-Free
- 16 SUPER CUTE DIY VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FOR ANYONE
- DIY Colorful Mardi Gras Slime in Gold, Green and Purple
- Keto Bacon, Cheese, and Avocado Egg Bites