Fun & Delicious Keto Funfetti Chaffle – These Keto Funfetti Chaffles are the perfect, easy and fun dessert for the whole family! It takes less than 10 minutes and the chaffle itself can be made ahead and stored in the freezer as a quick option when you are craving a treat.
Fun & Delicious Keto Funfetti Chaffle
Why Make These
- It’s Fast: this dessert is perfect for anyone wanting a quick treat. Even better, you can make the chaffles ahead of time and store for when you are extra pinched on time.
- Great for anyone: While this is low carb, keto, and gluten free, it is loved by young and old alike!
- Presentation: With a few simple ingredients, it makes a nice presentation for a fun dessert or event.
This is a fun variation on the chaffle recipes you’ve been seeing everywhere, including here.
For the chaffle, you’ll need: egg, Shredded mozzarella cheese, Vanilla extract, Swerve confectioner sugar substitute, and Sugar free sprinkles.
For the toppings, you’ll need: sugar free whipped cream, sugar free chocolate sauce and additional sprinkles.
How to Make Keto Funfetti Chaffles
Making this fun dessert is shockingly easy!
To make the chaffle, just add all of the chaffle ingredients to a bowl and whisk.
Next, place half of the mixture into the heated waffle maker, and cook until done to your liking. Repeat until cooked.
Lastly, layer chaffles with sugar free whipped cream, sugar free chocolate sauce and additional sprinkles if desired before serving.
From experience, the Dash Mini Waffle Maker works the best. I purchased another brand and was not happy with it but tried the Dash on a recommendation from others. I love it and use it so much. The Air Fryer and my Dash mini are my most used appliances.
Where can you buy Keto Chocolate Syrup?
The ChocZero syrup is
- Low net carbs (1g net carb per serving). ZERO sugar. No preservatives. No sugar alcohols, non-GMO, and all natural. Sweetened ONLY with monk fruit.
- You can get it at the Choczero website or by Prime, which is what I do to get it in 2 days.
Be sure to Pin It!
If you like this, you’re sure to love my other keto recipes, such as: