30 Brilliantly Simple Keto Snack Recipes in 5 Minutes or Less
I am always looking for simple Keto snack recipes that take relatively little time. I am talking 2-minutes or so to something that will satisfy as filling or filling a craving. I really like to have them meal prepped just like my lunches but sometimes that doesn’t fit in my plans.
To avoid possible cheats, I tend to steer my family to healthy options as well. I have tried many keto snack hacks that keep us healthy and satisfied.
Because it helps me to maintain a list of quick and easy Keto snacks, I thought why not share that list and we both have it all in one spot. This list includes snacks from those that are great for on the go, taking to work or school, or even on standby in the fridge.
Having keto snacks on hand simply makes life easier and most take very little effort to accomplish. I often combine a few to create a meal. Let me know what you think of these and, by all means, let me know if you have a keto snack hack I can include!
Simple Keto Snack Recipes
- Salmon Toast: 1 slice of Sola bread (or other low carb bread) toasted, cream cheese, and smoked salmon. Also makes a quick breakfast!
- Stuffed Small Sweet Pepper: Stuff with any low carb cream cheese or laughing cow cheese.
- “Fried Pickle”: In your mini waffle maker, lay in some shredded cheese, dry off pickles and lay on the cheese and top with more cheese. Cook until the cheese is browned. Let it cool until it crisps up. Also tasty dipped in ranch.
- 90 second keto bread: Whip this up and eat as toast or as a sandwich.
- Kale Chips: Change these up with seasonings for variety.
- Pepperoni “chips”: Make pepperoni chips and serve with keto friendly dips. Lay pepperoni on paper towel and microwave 45 seconds (ymmv as all microwaves differ).
- Pork Rinds: Pork Rinds can be dipped in keto friendly dips, hummus, and guac as well as making keto nachos.
- Bacon “chips”: Cook bacon til crisp and break into chip sized portions for dipping in dip, cream cheese, laughing cow cheese or guac.
- Cheesewich: 2 slices of cheese filled with keto friendly fillings such as lettuce, tomato and bacon for a blt.
- Cucumber slices: Dip in ranch dressing. OR spread cucumbers with Alouette Everything bagel or garlic cheese spread.
- Easy Soup: I prepare bouillon or broth and keep frozen mixed veggies on hand to add. Add any leftover meats you desire.
- Quick Pinwheel: Spread meat of choice (ham, roast beef, etc) with cream cheese. Top with ant fixings you like (lettuce, tomato, banana peppers, etc.) Roll up and enjoy!
- Keto Pizza: 1)Melt shredded cheese in a non-stick skillet on Medium heat, about 1-2 minutes or until the tops begins to bubble. 2) Add your favorite pizza toppings- sauce, meat, veggies, more cheese. 3) Turn temperature to low, and cook for an additional minute. 4) Take off heat and let set up for a minute- it should slide out of the pan, onto your plate!
- Cheese chips: Put shredded or sliced cheese on a piece of parchment paper. Cook to desired crispness (I usually do a minute and a half) in the microwave. Maybe add a couple pepperoni slices on top.
- Sriracha mayo deviled eggs: (or just put a dab of Sriracha mayo onto a hard-boiled egg)
- Everything Avocado: Sprinkle avocado with everything seasoning.
- Cheese rollup: cheese slice or stick rolled with salami or melted in microwave with pepperoncinis
- Quesadilla: low carb tortilla quesadilla
- Turkey Rollup: thick cut deli turkey slices rolled around a small slice of cream cheese, maybe a roasted red pepper in the middle.
- Sriracha + tuna: rolled into a low carb tortilla (I’d do this on a lazy lunch prep day), add some greens for texture
- Freezer Greek yogurt: To greek yogurt, add a few drops of vanilla extract and a scoop of chocolate protein powder, place in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- yogurt + cinnamon + sweetener
- Smoked salmon + cream cheese + capers
- 5 min Chocolate mousse: heavy cream + sweetener + cocoa powder, whisk together
- Celery + ranch/hummus/peanut butter
- Root beer with heavy whipping cream tastes just like a float.
- Sushi Bites: Seaweed snack sheets smeared with some cream cheese on it then add some smoked salmon
- It’s A Wrap: Low carb wrap, spread spicy low carb mayo or other low carb spread (or hummus, guac) , with meat of choice (ham, roast beef, turkey, etc) and fixings of choice (lettuce, tomato, pickles, banana peppers) and roll up.
- Cuke Sandwich: Slice cucumber and layer meat and cheese between like a sandwich.
- Joseph’s Middle East Bakery Reduced Carb/Flax, Oat Bran & Whole Wheat Lavash Bread: Cut into bread sized shapes (use a square of cheese as your guide). I use the bread-sized squares as: • Bread for a sandwich, or as a mini-wrap. Great to wrap around a hot dog or sausage, with your choice of condiments. I love to put that Jalapeno cream cheese and sugar free seedless blackberry jam on it, to wrap around a hot dog. • Small square pizza crusts (layer by layer under a broiler). • Tortilla chips. Just cut each into four triangles and bake a bit and they get nice and crispy. Add any combination of spices you like. • For grilled cheese sandwiches. A nice nutty taste to the bread when it’s fried in butter. • That nutty taste when fried also makes them excellent for dessert nachos, just fry up and add some cinnamon and Stevia. • Cut into quarters for bite sized items, such as layers of Lavash bread, a quarter slice of cheese, a slice of Roma tomato, topped with egg salad or tuna salad or whatever. For bread: Bread-sized square of Joseph’s Lavash Bread (microwaved for 15-20 seconds for crispiness) • Slathered with a garlic butter (or a Jalapeno or Onions and Chives cream cheese works well) • Topped with spices of choice (smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, …) • Diced onions • Topped with a sliced cheese (I used a Colby Pepper Jack) • Under the broiler until the cheese melts. For Pizza:Each pizza square is: • Bread-sized square of Joseph’s Lavash Bread (microwaved for 15-20 seconds for crispiness) • Slathered with a garlic butter (or a Jalapeno or Onions and Chives cream cheese works well) • Topped with spices of choice (smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, …) • Diced onions • Four pizza pepperonis • A dab of Rao’s marina sauce on each pepperoni • Topped with a sliced cheese (I used a Colby Pepper Jack on the left and a Pepper Jack on the right) Under the broiler until the cheese melts. These take me about 5 minutes to make from start to finish. For Lavash Bread Microwaved “Hot Pockets”: This one has layers of: • Bread-sized square of Lavash bread • Slice of Colby Pepper Jack cheese • Several slices of Canadian Bacon (or deli meat slices could be used) • Sprinkling of various spices • Diced onions • Slice of Colby Pepper Jack cheese Then into the microwave for 90 seconds. I fold them over before eating, like the one on the left. Variations could include various meats and cheeses and veggies with various sauces like BBQ or Rao’s marinara or Alfredo. Almost any variation of a Hot Pocket. Except that these would have a LOT more filling in them. 🙂 For Joseph’s Lavash Bread — Nachos: • I took 3 of the bread-sized squares, cut them into 4 triangular pieces, and spread them out on a plate. • Lightly sprayed them with coconut oil and sprinkled on several spices, including sea salt. • Into the microwave for 60 seconds • Add shredded cheese • Back into the microwave for 30 seconds to melt the cheese. Lavash Bread Chicken Salad appetizer bites: This one has layers of: • The bottom layer of each bite is a quarter of a bread-sized square of the Lavash bread • A quarter slice of Colby pepper jack cheese • Chicken salad • Some spices — smoked paprika and Italian seasoning • Diced onions • Slices of Roma tomatoes, which are the perfect size First time I made these, I made 4 of them. I was showing them off to someone who took one and said it was delicious. Later on, they said that the next time I make them, I need to make more of them. 🙂 For Meaty Hot Pocket: Each square is: • Bread-sized square of Joseph’s Lavash Bread (microwaved for 15-20 seconds for crispiness) • Slathered with a garlic butter (or a Jalapeno or Onions and Chives cream cheese works well) • Topped with spices of choice (smoked paprika, Italian seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, …) • Diced onions • Topped with a sliced cheese (I used a Colby Pepper Jack) • Under the broiler until the cheese melts. • Topped with BBQ pulled pork and horseradish When folded over and eaten, just like a very meaty hot pocket. Next time, I’ll top with another slice of cheese and go under the broiler shortly. Hot Dog Bread: Each hot dog is: • Bread-sized square of Joseph’s Lavash Bread • Half-slice of pepper jack cheese • Microwaved hot dog • French’s Spicy Mustard • Horseradish sauce • No sugar added sweet pickle relish • Strip of red bell pepper I usually add diced onions, but didn’t have time to cut one up.
Check out these other popular posts: