Easy Keto Air Fryer Steak Fajitas – These Easy Keto Air Fryer Steak Fajitas are just what you need if you’re looking for a quick low carb friendly meal. The fajitas have bold flavor and are perfect for a family dinner, especially on a busy night. These fajitas are low carb, keto, gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, dairy-free, paleo and Whole30.
My family is huge fans of Mexican cuisine and especially of fajitas. Eating out is not only expensive but you never know what is in your meal and if it is actually keto friendly. Making Mexican at home is not only cheaper but ensures that your meal is keto friendly.
This easy recipe can easily be changed up from its basic form with chicken or beef to topping a bed of lettuce, drizzled with keto queso, served in a lettuce wrap or served with a keto friendly tortilla.
How to make Easy Keto Air Fryer Steak Fajitas
These simple steak fajitas takes such simple ingredients that are so basic that you probably have them on hand in your kitchen already.
Having Trouble With Meal Planning? Have your meal plan sent to your email HERE.
- The base to this recipe is a good quality steak sliced into strips.I use an inexpensive steak such as sirloin for my fajitas. However, as I stated before, you can switch it out with chicken for variety. You can also omit the steak and just have the veggies.
- One medium onion sliced into strips. We love onion so we leave them in large strips but if you have kids that balk at onion, you may need to cut them smaller.
- I love the red, yellow and green peppers in this but have used just green based on their availability.
- Chicken broth for added flavor and juicier steak or chicken.
- The spices in this are what gives these fajitas its bold flavor. You can use a packaged mix but finding one without sugar proves difficult.
- The addition of cilantro and lime are what gives an extra kick and takes it over the top!
How to make the Keto Air Fryer Steak Fajitas
Preheat your air fryer to 400 degrees.
Cut veggies and steak.
Add the onions, peppers and sliced steak to a cake pan or other dish that fits into your air fryer.
Pour the chicken broth over the mixture.
Sprinkle seasoning to the mixture, and stir to combine well.
Air fry for 15-20 minutes until cooked to your liking. You can stir the mixture halfway through cooking if desired.
Remove from air fryer and place in serving dish or on plates and top with cilantro and lime juice.
How do you serve Low Carb Fajitas?
Step up your fajita game and garnish them. Not only does this add variety but kicks them up another notch! We switch up the variety by serving plain or on a bed of lettuce.
There are keto-friendly add-ons that taste wonderfully on keto chicken fajitas.
- Keto- Friendly Queso
- Keto-Friendly dressing
- Sour Cream
- Chopped Onion
- Chopped Tomato
- Pico de Gallo
- Shredded Cheese
You can also serve them on low carb tortillas, a or on or with riced cauliflower.
How do you store Fajitas?
Keto Air Fryer Steak Fajitas can be stored up to 4 days in the refrigerator in an airtight container. They also freeze wonderfully up to 4 months and I have made these in large batches and stored as a great meal prepped option for busy days.
Looking for more Keto Recipes?
I have a slew of great keto recipes that keep me on plan. These are tried and true so you can trust they are great recipes!
Even More Keto Recipes
Try these popular recipes out!