Easy Sweet & Tangy Crock Pot Chinese Orange Chicken | Sweet and tangy orange glaze covers delicious, bite-sized, tender morsels of crispy chicken. Just 4 ingredients for this simple dish that’s way better than take-out.
If you are on the lookout for Simple Crockpot Recipes, we’ve got an easy and delicious crock pot orange chicken that is a sweet and tangy dish the whole family will love.
Our Sweet & Tangy Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe is a great way to get a favorite Asian dish without breaking the bank, or your back for that matter. Orange marmalade and BBQ sauce brings this delicious dinner to the table with ease!
FAMILY-FRIENDLY CROCKPOT CHINESE ORANGE CHICKEN
Chinese food is a frequent pleasure in our home. However, it can get quite expensive. Not only that, are we sure what is in take-out versions?
We’ve not only made this for the family but guests as well and it is a crowd-pleaser, to say the least! It always gets devoured with no leftovers! It’s a budget-friendly recipe that delivers big on taste. Best of all, it is so simple. Throw your ingredients in and a few hours later you have a delicious meal!
If you are apprehensive by a particular ingredient, such as the orange marmalade in this, please give this a try anyway. Once mixed with the BBQ sauce, it changes the consistency and taste and you’ll never know it had marmalade. It just adds that sweetness.
How To Make Crockpot Chinese Chicken
You will need:
- 3 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 3/4 cup Orange Marmalade
- 3/4 cup of BBQ Sauce
- 2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
Easy Steps To Crockpot Chinese Orange Chicken
- Cook chicken in crockpot (covered) on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
- After cooking, remove chicken from crockpot and set aside. Discard meat juice.
- Cut chicken into cubes, and place back in crockpot.
- Mix bbq sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce together and pour over chicken.
- Cook (covered) on high for 30 additional minutes.
- Serve over rice.
What to Serve with Crockpot Chinese Orange Chicken
Serve this delicious Crockpot Chinese Orange Chicken with rice or lo mein noodles.
Can I Make Crockpot Chinese Orange Chicken Low Carb?
You can absolutely make a low carb version! Just be sure that your bbq sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce are sugar-free, low-carb versions.
If you like this Crockpot Orange Chicken, check out our other popular recipes that our readers love:
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- 30 SUPER SWEET DIY VALENTINE’S DAY MASON JAR IDEAS
- Fresh & Delicious Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna | Keto-Friendly, Gluten-Free
- 16 SUPER CUTE DIY VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FOR ANYONE
- DIY Colorful Mardi Gras Slime in Gold, Green and Purple
- Keto Bacon, Cheese, and Avocado Egg Bites
I hope you enjoy this Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe as much as we do. We make on almost a weekly basis. If you like this recipe, don’t forget to share it your favorite social media platforms and be sure to follow us on Pinterest.