Easy Sweet & Tangy Crock Pot Orange Chicken | Sweet and tangy orange glaze covers delicious, bite-sized, tender morsels of chicken. Just 4 ingredients for this simple dish.
If you are on the lookout for Simple Crockpot Recipes, we’ve got an easy and delicious crock pot orange chicken that is a sweet and tangy dish the whole family will love.
Our Sweet & Tangy Crockpot Orange Chicken Recipe is a great way to get a favorite Asian dish without breaking the bank, or your back for that matter. Orange marmalade and BBQ sauce brings this delicious dinner to the table with ease!
FAMILY-FRIENDLY CROCKPOT ORANGE CHICKEN
We’ve not only made this for the family but guests as well and it is a crowd-pleaser, to say the least! It always gets devoured with no leftovers! It’s a budget-friendly recipe that delivers big on taste.
If you are apprehensive by a particular ingredient, such as the orange marmalade in this, please give this a try anyway. Once mixed with the BBQ sauce, it changes the consistency and taste and you’ll never know it had marmalade. It just adds that sweetness.
3 lbs. Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
3/4 cup Orange Marmalade
3/4 cup of BBQ Sauce
2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- Cook chicken in crockpot (covered) on HIGH for 3 hours or LOW for 6 hours.
- After cooking, remove chicken from crockpot and set aside. Discard meat juice.
- Cut chicken into cubes, and place back in crockpot.
- Mix bbq sauce, orange marmalade, and soy sauce together and pour over chicken.
- Cook (covered) on high for 30 additional minutes.
- Serve over rice.
MY LATEST VIDEOS
- 30 SUPER SWEET DIY VALENTINE’S DAY MASON JAR IDEAS
- Fresh & Delicious Low-Carb Eggplant Lasagna | Keto-Friendly, Gluten-Free
- 16 SUPER CUTE DIY VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS FOR ANYONE
- DIY Colorful Mardi Gras Slime in Gold, Green and Purple
- Keto Bacon, Cheese, and Avocado Egg Bites