My generation was raised with Moms who utilized the slow cooker and passed on that knowledge to us. The knowledge that busy families need to get healthy meals on the table and you could do it with the slow cooker. Over time, we’ve come out with more and more gadgets, but slow cookers really stand the test of time.
This post on Keto slow cooker recipes contains affiliate links, which means I may earn some money if you click on one. Read the full disclaimer here.
Amazingly, crock pots can be used for just about anything. Even desserts. Heck, I’ve seen them used in crafts!
Slow Cookers are Classic but Timeless
Slow cookers are great because you basically dump your stuff in and forget it until it’s time to serve it. In fact, you are supposed to leave the lid on and not touch it, so the juices stay in. Plus, they take up very little room.
They are such a simple piece of gadgetry. You set your temperature, dump all your ingredients in and set the timer.
I’ve compiled my keto favorites from the crock pot category. They’re exceptional, but perfect for all skill levels.
These recipes will be so beneficial to your keto diet because you won’t need the excuse that you are busy and can’t cook. They are also so family friendly there’s no need for 2 meals! However, just remember to calculate macros for yourself. Keep track of your macros and have keto friendly snacks and fat bombs available.
Keto with a Slow Cooker
Let’s face it, we are all busy and on top of that, sometimes we just aren’t up to cooking a big meal. But nothing is easier than slow cooker/crock pot meals, right?! And if you thought you couldn’t do keto/low carb in a slow cooker/crockpot, think again! You definitely do not have to sacrifice convenience because you are keto.
Since these are family friendly keto recipes, you’ll need a decent sized slow cooker/crockpot. If you consider making extra for the week’s lunches, then you may want larger than a 6 quart. These 35 Best Slow Cooker keto recipes couldn’t make life any easier! Following your healthy way of life is even easier and tastes amazing! But this is a month of recipes that will help you stay on track. Then you can easily repeat and not get tired of what you are eating! Let me know which ones were a hit with your family!
35 Easy Keto Crockpot Recipes
- Keto Grilled Mahi Mahi In a Lemon Butter Sauce
- Crock Pot Asian Pork Chops
- Low Carb Smothered Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- Garlic Butter Chicken with Cream Cheese Sauce
- Low-Carb Slow Cooker Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Keto Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Spiced Creamy Sauce
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers
- Slow Cooker Curried Chicken Tacos with Avocado Crema
- Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken with Cream Cheese Sauce
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- Low Carb Machaca
- Keto Chinese Pulled Pork
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage
- Slow Cooker Keto Crack Chicken
- Crock Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Crockpot Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatballs
- Keto Lime Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
- Chicken Marsala
- Butter Ranch Pork Chops
- Pot Steak Bites
- Corned Beef with Low Carb Mustard Cream Sauce
- Crock Pot Low Carb Lasagna
- Low Carb Beef Stroganoff
- Cheesy Adobo Chicken
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Chicken with Bacon Gravy
- Low Carb Mexican Lasagna
- Low Carb Crock Pot Pizza Chicken
- Slow Cooker Deep Dish Pizza with Cauliflower Crust
- Slow Cooker Greek-Style Green Beans and Chicken Thighs
- Crockpot Jerk Chicken
JUST STARTING KETO? THEN READ THESE!
- 30+ Slow Cooker Recipes That Are Easy and Cheap
- 8 Slow Cooker Hacks You’ll Want To Use
- 15 Best Pumpkin Recipes to Get You in the Fall Spirit
- 200+ of the BEST & MERRIEST Christmas Cookie Recipes
- 200+ Recipes To Make This Year’s Christmas…
- 5 Best KETO Products for Weight Loss
Don't Miss The Latest on Keto
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.