Slow cookers are great because you basically dump your stuff in and forget it until serving time.
These 70 inspired Keto slow cooker recipes will wow you.
I was raised with a mom that didn’t cook a lot and when she did she used a slow cooker. She liked to dump and forget lol.
But it was really my generation and my moms that utilized slow cookers. After all, it was these generations that began working outside the home.
Who wanted to come home after a long day at work and cook an elaborate meal?
So, while we may be a busier generation, we are still of the mind that we want to get a hot, home cooked meal on the table. Preferably a healthy one!
Slow cookers and the instant pot are the way to do it easy and healthy!
Over the years, Americans have more and more gadgets filling their cabinets.
However, slow cookers really stand the test of time.
People have also gotten quite creative with slow cookers too!
I have seen, crock pots used for everything from desserts to crafts Yes, even crafts!
Slow Cookers are Classic but Timeless
Slow cookers are popular because you will basically dump the food in and forget it until it’s time to serve it.
Did you know, for its efficacy you should actually be leaving the lid on and not checking it?
Another great benefit is that they take up very little room.
I have actually begun to minimize what I have in my home, especially the kitchen and this is one gadget that will stay!
The recipes I’ve gathered are not only my personal favorites, but those that are also the most pinned on Pinterest!
They are also perfect for all skill levels.
The added benefit to these slow cooker recipes is that they are keto-friendly and help you get through some days that you need to stay on plan but are not in the mood for an elaborate meal.
Additionally, these are kid-approved so no need to make two meals!
Always remember to calculate macros for yourself.
Keeping track of your macros is for your ultimate success.
Having Trouble With Meal Planning? Have your meal plan sent to your email HERE.
Keto Slow Cooker
Today with work schedules, school, after school activities and more, we are all super busy.
On top of those busy schedules, we are sometimes just not up to cooking a big meal.
That’s where the slow cooker comes in because there is nothing quite as easy!
You definitely do not have to sacrifice convenience because you are keto.
Thes easy keto slow cooker recipes are family sized so you’ll need a decent sized slow cooker/crockpot.
Now, if it is just you or you and a spouse, these make great leftovers for lunches through the week as well.
If you are cooking for a family, consider making extra for the week’s lunches.
This, however, means you may want larger than a 6 quart.
This is a month of keto slow cooker recipes that could not only not be any easier and make following a healthy way of life attainable, but they taste so good!
They will really help you stay on track.
I know when you’re eating them you will be thinking, these keto slow cooker recipes are so good I must be cheating. But nope, you aren’t.
As an added bonus, I wanted to share some of my own tried and true tips for the slow cooker to make life that much easier!
The Tried & True Slow Cooker Tips
- Crock Pot Liners- These make life easy because clean-up will be easy! make clean up easy. You just drop a liner in before the food, and when you’re done you just toss the bag and along with it the mess! No more scrubbing the crock pot! These are the bags I use here and here.
- It’s all in the prep- Prep the food the day prior. Do all the chopping and dicing and the next morning all you need to do is toss the food in.
- Freezer meals– I like freezer recipes that you can prep and freeze several on a day off and when you need a meal, simply thaw when ready to use and dump in the slow cooker!
- Instant Pot – So some people are scared to leave home and leave a crock pot cooking. The Instant Pot is for you.It cooks super fast, and I have several recipes ready in 30 minutes or less!
- Fat. Fat is your friend on keto and in cooking. A true cook knows fat adds flavor.
I want to hear from you about your journey, no matter if you are starting and been on awhile.
Tell me your story! I’d also love to hear which recipes you enjoyed!
Most Popular Easy Keto Slow Cooker Recipes
Keto Slow Cooker Pork
- Crock Pot Asian Pork Chops
- Pork Roast with Spicy Peanut Sauce
- Pulled Pork
- Luau Pork
- Slow Cooker Sausage and Peppers
- Keto Chinese Pulled Pork
- Keto Lime Pork Chops
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin
- Butter Ranch Pork Chops
- Lemon Pepper Pork Tenderloin
Keto Slow Cooker Beef
- Cuban Pot Roast
- Butter Beef
- Braised Short Ribs
- Chipotle Beef Barbacoa
- Cheeseburger Pie
- Spaghetti Squash and Meatballs
- Low Carb Chili
- Stuffed Taco Peppers
- Crock Pot Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
- Slow Cooker Beef Teriyaki
- Slow Cooker Bacon Cheeseburger Meatloaf
- Pot Steak Bites
- Beef and Broccoli
- BBQ Meatloaf
- Corned Beef with Low Carb Mustard Cream Sauce
- Crock Pot Low Carb Lasagna
- Low Carb Beef Stroganoff
- Garlic Lover’s Beef Stew
- Roast Beef
- Low Carb Mexican Lasagna
- Zucchini Slow Cooker Lasagna
- Low Carb Machaca
Keto Slow Cooker Soup
- Taco Soup
- Queso Chicken Soup
- Buffalo Chicken Soup
- Chicken Pot Pie Soup
- Bacon Cheeseburger Soup
- Broccoli Cheese Soup
- Jalapeno Popper Soup
Keto Slow Cooker Chicken
- Low Carb Smothered Jalapeno Popper Chicken
- Greek Chicken Bowls
- Garlic Butter Chicken with Cream Cheese Sauce
- Creamy Mexican Chicken
- Low-Carb Slow Cooker Sour Cream Chicken Enchiladas
- Keto Mediterranean Grilled Chicken Spiced Creamy Sauce
- Chicken Coconut Curry
- Slow Cooker Curried Chicken Tacos with Avocado Crema
- Slow Cooker Garlic Butter Chicken with Cream Cheese Sauce
- Crockpot Ranch Chicken
- Bacon Ranch Chicken
- White Chicken Chili
- Slow Cooker Chicken and Sausage
- Slow Cooker Keto Crack Chicken
- Cheesy Chicken Cabbage Casserole
- Chicken Marsala
- Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings
- Chicken Tikka Masala
- Chicken Fajitas
- Cheesy Adobo Chicken
- Creamy Tuscan Chicken
- Keto Crock Pot Salsa Chicken
- Chicken with Bacon Gravy
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Low Carb Crock Pot Pizza Chicken
- Balsamic Keto Crock Pot Chicken Thighs
- Slow Cooker Greek-Style Green Beans and Chicken Thighs
- Crockpot Jerk Chicken
Keto Slow Cooker Turkey
Keto Slow Cooker Seafood
Keto Slow Cooker Vegetable
JUST STARTING KETO? THEN READ THESE!
Don't Miss The Latest on Keto
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.